Saturday, May 19, 2018

Ending the 'Golf' Season with a PB - Sun Run RR


Here's more of a data update. This year's sun run marked the end of the running season and the beginning of switching to multisport season. Currently signed up for 8 races, so it'll be a jammed pack season!


Coach Jen is a smart cookie by forcing me to run 88s laps on the track, which we got so used to that it was the only speed I had on race day.


She also mentioned a trick to execute the race at 2K,i.e. I get to sandbag the first 2km!! Interesting fact is I don't think I am fitter than year 2015 when I was biking nearly 3 hours everyday, but my race execution was better and feeling fresh to run the last 8K at 8K pacing, which is faster than 10k at 10k pacing. Go figure (no pun)! ;)


The first 2k are red compared to previous years splits







Here's another look in graph form (I got a little too excited in excel)




One more graph to update! :)



Photo Credit: Byran Andrwes


No comments:

Post a Comment