Monday, October 3, 2011

Ironman Extravaganza Weekend (Part 3 of 3 Series)

For my race report, click here.


When I signed up for IMC 2011 last year, I remembered the registration process had asked for my “occupation” among all the other trivial data. After graduation, I technically wasn’t quite a student anymore and wasn’t quite in the real-world either. I figured my occupation could be to help Harvey Ball (the guy who invented smiley, himself) with a huge favour and act as a “Smiles Rep”. Since a special day is coming up, I figured this would be appropriate timing for this final part 3 to 3-part series of Ironman Weekend Extravaganza (or just a super bad excuse for such a procrastinated blog post entry).
That being said, Smileybook can tell the rest of the story. Thank you friends for these dazzling rockstar photos. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment